The S.G.S.P. Mandal’aYeola Swami Muktnanad College of Science college library known was established in the year 1991 to support the academic and extra-curricular objectives of the college.The College Library has been playing a very significant role in the educational process and it is the heart of the institution. The library is the storehouse of knowledge that helps achieve the objectives of education, conservation of knowledge and ideas as well as teaching and research programmes. Our College Library performs a variety of functions by the way of collecting information, processing, retrieving the relevant information and providing it to the users. The library also helps the students and faculty with text books, reference books, magazines and journals and also e-resources with respect to all subject areas.
Library Advisory Committee
Library has advisory committee to exercise general direction, control, supervision and guidance. The Library Committee plays a vital role in enhancing and developing the library services. Library committee consists of the Principal, teachers and Librarian. They meet and plan for the Preparation of the library budget. Decisions regarding the weeding out of books, annual activities conducted by the library and also discuss the recommendations made for books and subscription of library journals/periodicals. The Principal, Head of departments recommended books to be purchased for the library.
Members of Library Advisory Committee -
|2||Mrs. Pande S C||Member|
|3||Mr. Patil P.N.||Member|
|4||Mr. Bhagwat V C||Member|
|5||Mr. Dr.Vibhandik A M||Member|
|6||Mr. Bachhav N B||Secretary|
Year-wise books added to the library
|Sr. No||Year||No. of Books||Cost (Rs.)|
Rules & Regulation
- Identity Card is non-transferable.
- Every Student must always carry his/her Identity Card
- If the Identity card is lost by a member, he/she shall make a written report to the Principal/Librarian and request for a duplicate I card
- College Leaving Certificate will not be given to a pupil until he/she has returned all the books
- A duplicate Identity Card will be issued to the member on payment of Rs. 50/-.
- Spitting and smoking in any part of the Library is strictly prohibited
- No waste paper shall be thrown on the floor of the Library.
- Books will be issued between 11.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. On all working days.
- While borrowing book every student must check the books missing pages or any other damages to the book and bring it to the notice of Librarian.
- Do not mark, fold and tear any pages of the Library-book.
- Any Library-book damaged by the user shall be replaced or its cost and fine shall be paid by the user.
- Issued book may be suspended at any time by the order of Librarian, for instance, at the time of stock taking.
- The librarian is empowered to recall any book at any time.
- Handle the books carefully while Browsing/Consulting them
- All Library books shall be returned after the end of the Examination.
- Switch off mobile in the library premises.
Syllabus and Question Papers
Access to Open Access E-Resources (e-journals, e-books, audio books and interactive e-content):
Click on the links below to access the respective e-resources:
- National Digital Library(MHRD-Govt. of India and IIT-Kharagpur Initiative) (1,09,56,999 items hosted as of 14-Sept-2017)
- National Science Digital Library (Developed by CSIR-NISCAIR)
- Digital Library of India (Project funded by the Govt. of India.) (550,585 books in PDF format)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- NISCAIR e-journals (18 Titles)
- NISCAIR Online Periodicals Repository (NOPR)(22 Titles)
- Indian Academy of Sciences Resources (11 Titles)
- Elsevier Open Access Journals (554 Titles)
- OMICS International Open Access Scholarly Journals (700+ Titles)
- Science Direct Open Access Journals (2,471 Titles)
- Springer Open Journals (228 Titles)
- Wiley Open Access Journals (77 Titles)
- Scientific Research Publishing (200+ Titles)
- Oxford University Press – Oxford Open (42 Titles)
- PLOS – Public Library of Science (8 Titles)
Taylor & Francis Open and Routledge Open (4,557 Titles)
Access to Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Shodhganga – Indian ETD Repository @ INFLIBNET – Ph.D. Theses deposited by Research Scholars from Universities across India
- ShodhGangotri – Repository of Indian Research in Progress @ INFLIBNET – Repository of Synopses / Research Proposals for Ph.D. Programmes
- ETD of Indian Institute of Science – Digital repository of Theses and Dissertations of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
GranthDindiorganized by LIBRARY on
15-October-2018 on the occasion of
Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam celebrated as ‘VachanPrerna Din’